Fashion fair

Monday, May 12, 2014


Just after unpacking my suitcase after returning from Germany,  I had to pack it again. I didn't find that too difficult at all. :) This time, distance was much smaller than last time and it was just for the weekend. Weekend in Zagreb. I was so happy when I realized that regional fashion fair called 'ZONA 45' was held during my stay in the capital. Apart from drinking coffees in local cafes, I had one more reason to visit downtown Zagreb on that beautiful Saturday morning. If you ask me, weekend couldn't start better! :)

Just like the last four years, fair gathered many creative people from several different countries and offered a real fashion experience to all visitors. Positioned on more then 1000 square meters, booths offered really different clothes, shoes, bags, accessories. And all of this at affordable prices! Considering the number of visitors inside and outside the tent, there was no question about success of this year's fair.
I was glad I brought my camera with me, just to show everybody a small part of what you could see and buy. Take a look! :)


Tek što sam raspakirala kofer nakon putovanja u Njemačku, prošli petak sam opet krenula s punjenjem istog, što mi uopće nije teško palo. :) Ovoga puta na mnogo kraću relaciju i samo na vikend. Vikend u Zagrebu. Bila sam toliko sretna kad sam vidjela da se upravo tada u Zagrebu održava regionalni sajam mode ZONA 45. Tako da sam, osim ispijanja kave u hladu jednog od kafića, imala još jedan dobar razlog za subotnju šetnju centrom grada. Što se mene tiče, vikend nije mogao bolje početi! :)
Peti po redu, sajam je i ovoga puta okupio na jednom mjestu kreativce iz nekoliko zemalja i svim posjetiteljima pružio pravi modni doživljaj. Izloženi na 1000 četvornih metara, štandovi su nudili raznoliku ponudu odjeće, obuće, modnih dodataka po pristupačnim cijenama. S obzirom na gužvu unutar i oko šatora, uspjeh i ovogodišnjeg sajma je neupitan!
Drago mi je da sam ponijela fotić, pa s vama mogu podijeliti djelić onoga što se moglo vidjeti i naravno, kupiti. Ima jako zanimljivih stvari, svakako pogledajte! :)







































Thank you for reading! :)

You can also check my Instagram profile! Kisses

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. VOLIS KAMERU A I ONA TEBE!
    Fotografije su predivne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Daniela! Drago mi je da ti se fotke sviđaju! :*

      Delete

Instagram

Like us on Facebook