Street Style Inspirations

Thursday, March 27, 2014



Streets of world's fashion capitals are one endless source of daily outfit inspirations. Every day, street style photographers take photos of fashionista's interesting combinations all over the world. With their choice of clothes and fashion details, they show us how fun fashion can be. I decided to make these fun and creative fashion styles as my new blog topic. I wasn't disappointed with what I found during my research of many 'street style' columns. On the contrary.
Bright spring colors and patterns make outline for this kind of styling. Especially if you combine them with planetary popular badged boyfriend jeans. You can't go wrong.
If you want to refresh your wardrobe with new spring pieces of clothing and accessories, take a look at these photos. Maybe you'll get an inspiration and idea for your new outfit!




Ulice svjetskih modnih prijestolnica nepresušan su izvor inspiracija za dnevne outfite. Street style fotografi svakodnevno bilježe zanimljive kombinacije fashionistica diljem svijeta koje izborom odjeće i modnih detalja pokazuju kako moda može biti jako zabavna. Upravo takvim, zabavnim i maštovitim modnim stilovima, odlučila sam posvetiti svoj sljedeći post. Ono što sam pronašla u 'street style' rubrikama ni ovaj put me nije razočaralo. Naprotiv. 
Žarke proljetne boje i slaganje različitih uzoraka čine okosnicu ovih stylinga. Ako ih ovoga proljeća iskombinirate sa planetarno popularnih traperica s aplikacijama, definitivno ne možete pogriješiti.
Ukoliko ste u potrazi za proljetnim komadima i dodacima koji će osvježiti vašu garderobu, bacite pogled na sljedeće fotografije. Možda na njima pronađete inspiraciju i dobijete ideju za svoj novi outfit! 





























You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. treca slika <3

    xx
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely blog and great post, I hope we can follow each other and if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joice, glad you like it! I also checked your blog, it's great. I'll be happy to follow you back! :)

      Delete
  3. Obozavam ovakve fotke! x

    Giveaway na mom blogu:

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/2014/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja sam ljubitelj 'street style' fotografija, Uvijek su inspirativne i zanimljive: :))

      Delete

Instagram

Like us on Facebook